Who We AreWe encourage vocal harmony and good fellowship among our members so that many others, including future generations, will be able to enjoy this hobby in the future.
- Our chapter is based in Hanover, New Hampshire.
- Our chapter comprises two choruses, the North Country Chordsmen, a bass clef chorus, and the VoxStars, a mixed-gender chorus, as well as several quartets. We welcome singers of all ages.
- Through May, 2021, our choruses are rehearsing at the Old Plainfield Town Hall, 1079 Route 12-A. Drive slowly within the settle area of town if you come to visit!! The VoxStars rehearse on the first and third Mondays of the month; the North Country Chordsmen rehearse every Tuesday. Rehearsals begin at 6:30 PM, so if you come for a first time, please arrive 15 or 20 minutes earlier so we can chat with you a bit.
- We are committed to high quality singing, entertaining performances, and constant improvement. Performances include ballads, upbeat tunes, specialty songs and comedy!
- Fun — First and foremost, members should have fun singing barbershop.
- Fellowship — Perpetuate 4-part, a cappella singing, encourage vocal harmony and good fellowship among its members.
- Harmony — Encourage and promote the education of its members in music appreciation of close-harmony choral and quartet singing in the barbershop style and beyond.
- Quality — Put forth a musical product that we are proud of, while entertaining the communities where we live and sing.