Who We AreWe encourage vocal harmony and good fellowship among our members so that many others, including future generations,
will be able to enjoy this hobby in the future.
- We are based in Hanover, New Hampshire, and perform primarily in the New England area.
- We are composed of Upper Valley men whose ages range from teens to eighties+.
- We are committed to high quality singing, and participate regularly in Barbershop Chorus Contests.
- We have fun while singing, and we are known for our entertaining performance packages.
- We usually have about 25-35 men participating.
- Our shows include ballads, up beat tunes, specialty songs, and comedy.
- Fun — First and foremost, members should have fun singing barbershop.
- Fellowship — Perpetuate barbershop singing, encourage vocal harmony and good fellowship among its members.
- Harmony — Encourage and promote the education of its members in music appreciation of barbershop quartet and chorus singing.
- Quality — Put forth a musical product that we are proud of, while entertaining the communities where we live and sing.